Tuesday 24 August 2010



















Mila Kunis
Birthday: August 14, 1983
Hometown: Kiev, Ukraine

How You Know Her: If you don’t recognize this gorgeous girl, you probably know her name from the hit show Family Guy, where she voices her complete physical opposite, Meg Griffin. Other TV credits include playing Jackie on That ’70s Show, and more recently, she’s provided her pipes for Robot Chicken. Her next stop is The Book of Eli, playing the converted disciple of post-apocalypse nomad Eli (Denzel Washington) on a mission to protect a book containing the secret to humanity's salvation. At least we can take comfort in knowing that smokin' hot girls survive the apocalypse.

She's Explosive: "When I was 14, I kicked ass at bowling...There was nothing else I could do in L.A. I used to go bowling for fun, all the time...It was the only way I could throw I grenade. I was like, “How do you throw grenades?,” and they were like, “Bowl,” and I was like, “Okay!” That was my version of a grenade throw." —Collider

Mila placed in the Top 10 of our 2009 Hot 100 and is also one of our all-time favorite brunettes. Don't forget to click over to her Girls of Maxim gallery, too!


source: Maxim

0 comments:

Post a Comment